Fall is here and the new season brings the opportunity to have fun and create new memories. Below we list our top fun things to do this fall. Featuring: Halloween activities, fun things to do with friends, and other fun outdoor activities. Before venturing out, make sure to get your parent(s) or guardians(s) permission to leave your home or use fire.
1. Visit a Pumpkin Patch: Walk around, take some fun photos, and pick out a pumpkin to bring home.
2. Go Apple Picking: Look up to see if there are any orchards near your home and, if possible, go apple picking. Don’t forget to taste some apples as you pick them.
3. Make Caramel Apples: Use your freshly picked apples (or regular ones) and try this caramel apple recipe.
4. Carve a Pumpkin: Make it spooky, funny, or even cute.
5. Have a Backyard Fire with Family: Make sure to ask an adult for help/permission with the fire. Make s’mores, hotdogs, and tell spooky stories.
6. Visit a Haunted House: Invite your friends and go to a spooky haunted house.
7. Jump in Leaves: Relive your childhood days and rake up some leaves, then jump in!
8. Write down 3 things you’re grateful for: It’s Thanksgiving season, so get in the spirit by writing down 3 things you’re grateful for, click here to find out why being grateful makes you happier.
9. Pie Bake-Off: Invite your friends over and see who can make the best pie. Have your parents/siblings be judges. Maybe even give a few slices to your neighbours!
10. Visit a Corn Maze: Go with family or friends and wander through a fun corn maze.
11. Knit a Scarf: The weather is getting cooler, and making your own scarf is easier than you think. Click here for instructions.
13. Plan a Halloween Party with Friends: Spend a few weeks planning out yummy halloween desserts to bake together, consider a group costume and watch a spooky movie together.
14. Play a Board/Card Game: Invite your siblings or parents to join you, and play a fun board game together, such as Clue, Pictionary, Uno or another one that your family enjoys.
15. Unwind: Grab a comfy blanket, a good book, make warm tea or hot cocoa, and just relax. Click here for our must-read list.
We hope this list of fun fall and Halloween activities inspires you to enjoy this beautiful fall season and gives you a small bit of happiness.
For more happiness check out our Mood Boost page.
Featuring quick videos created for teens by teens.
What are fun outdoor activities? See here out list of fall activities and other fun things to do this fall.